2011年8月9日星期二

Fashion Flux Pixels


Some days feel crisp and clear, which keeps them a little more luck than others. I had my birthday real life yesterday and I wear a lot of joy to have been blessed with a wonderful year filled with friends and family.

I do not know, but LeeZu!, R.icielli Styles sent diesel and many more joy in many favors. Oh the joy of a perfect dress and brings the latest LeeZu, Nadja is perfectly flyers. Rhea R.icielli The new skin is great and have not increased since I opened the box. Fat is stored package options makeup! Mr. Rogan Diesel kindly asked me to pose for his new game called ... Vixie! It is an honor to be a source of inspiration and I hope everyone likes these positions as much as me! While styling is one of my favorite brands, and Irie does not disappoint with their creative vision. I love her new jewelry collection and adds the right amount of color.

Let each one to find some joy in his day, the little things always add up.

Mattie Thanks for helping me with everything today.

没有评论:

发表评论